Terms of Reference (TOR)
|Location of implementation||North (Tripoli), Beqaa (Baalback)|
|Duration of assignment||1/10/2022- 31/12/2022|
ABAAD– Resource Center for Gender Equality is a UN ECOSOC accredited organization that aims to achieve gender equality as an essential condition to sustainable social and economic development in the MENA region.
ABAAD advocates for the development and implementation of policies and laws that enhance women’s effective participation, through a rights-based approach that would bring about tangible change to gender justice.
With the purpose of ending gender-based violence, ABAAD adopts a holistic care approach to provide protection and support services to GBV survivors/right holders during times of peace, war and disasters since 2011.
Overall goal of this assignment
The overall goal of this assignment is to provide upskilling trainings to 96 beneficiaries in Tripoli and Baalback. Divided into 6 groups, 2 in Tripoli and 4 in Baalback, 6 cycles in 4 different occupations – 19 sessions each. In Tripoli we will have 2 groups, 1 is soap making and the other is the administrative assistant. In Baalback, we will have 3 groups of assistant chefs and 1 group oh soap making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide upskilling training to ABAAD beneficiaries in the North and Beqaa
- Provide the beneficiaries with transportation costs
- Provide ABAAD with a final report of all the trainings
- Ability to provide the training in the field
- Have a track record of providing the same trainings
- Have skilled trainers with knowledge of the context and worked with beneficiaries of different organizations.
(Any section can be added that might benefit any additional requirements needed i.e.: methodology, format…)
How to apply
Proposals should be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 20-09-2022 with the email subject line Upskilling Training.
Documents requested to apply
- RFQ including all pages (except for Annex 1: Pricing proposal) – filled and signed (technical folder)
- Company registration papers (technical folder)
- Company circular not older 24 months (technical folder)
- Registration in ministry of finance (MOF) / VAT registration if applicable (technical folder)
- Training provision schedule (attached below) – filled and signed (technical folder)
- Detailed proposal of the curriculum (for each training) – (technical folder)
- Content of the training course (for each training) – (technical folder)
- Trainers profile table along with CV of each (attached below) – filled and signed – (technical folder)
- Learning outcomes (for each training) – (technical folder)
- Company previous experience (attached below) – filled and signed – (technical folder)
- Annex 1: Pricing proposal – filled and signed (submitted in a separate folder marked financial)
Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted